- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 25 min
- Yield: 10 to 11 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Beat shortening and sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Add eggs; beat well.
- STIR together flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Gradually add to shortening mixture; mix well. Stir in mincemeat.
- DROP by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to wire rack.
- WHISK powdered sugar and lemon juice in small bowl. Drizzle or brush glaze onto warm cookies, if desired.
- TIP For a more cake-like cookie, substitute 1 1/3 cups (one-half 27-oz. jar) None Such® Ready-to-Use Mincemeat for condensed mincemeat.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 120), Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 15), Total Fat 2g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 35mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.