Pucker Up Raspberry Lemon Walnut Bars
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE butter, flour, brown sugar, walnuts and salt in food processor until mixture begins to form small lumps. Press mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until golden.
- BEAT cream cheese until smooth in medium bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs until just combined. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- SPREAD preserves evenly over hot crust; pour sweetened condensed milk mixture over top of preserves.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes until slightly puffed. Cool. Chill. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 25g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.