Pumpkin-Brownie Pound Cake
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 65 min
- Ready Time: 240 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Perfectly Pumpkin Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil, divided
- 5 large eggs, divided
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla flavored pudding & pie mix
- 1 package Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Walnut Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12-cup fluted tube pan very generously with baking spray with flour. Combine cake mix, 3/4 cup water, 2/3 cup oil, 4 eggs and pudding mix in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- PREPARE brownie mix batter according to package directions using 1/3 cup oil, 1/4 cup water and 1 egg. Reserve walnut packet for topping. Pour pumpkin batter into prepared pan. Top evenly with brownie batter. Do not mix.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely. Place frosting in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds to soften. Knead until smooth. Cut small bottom corner off bag. Drizzle over top and halfway down sides of cake. Sprinkle immediately with reserved walnuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 470mg, Total Carbohydrate 55g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 35g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.