Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury® Perfectly Pumpkin Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- Ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Mix cookie mix, butter and egg in large bowl until dough forms. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting into corner of small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Cut very small corner off bag. Drizzle over cookies. Sprinkle lightly with ground cinnamon.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 36), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.