Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
A unique fall pumpkin recipe.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 13 min
- Ready Time: 33 min
- Yield: 32 rolls
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 4 (8 oz.) packages Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup sugar
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Blend cream cheese, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, flour and spices in large bowl until combined and smooth.
- UNROLL crescent rolls; separate and lay flat. Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin mixture evenly over uncooked dough.
- SPRINKLE 1 teaspoon chopped nuts over pumpkin layer; roll into crescent shape. Sprinkle tops of rolls with sugar. Place on baking sheet.
- BAKE 11 to 13 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 roll of 32), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.