Pumpkin Patch Brownies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Frosting
- 3 to 4 drops green food color
- 24 candy pumpkins
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat foil with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions using oil, water and eggs and adding cinnamon to batter. Spread in prepared pan.
- BAKE 28 to 31 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely. Remove brownies from pan by lifting edges of foil. Invert onto serving plate. Remove foil from brownies. Frost sides and top with chocolate fudge frosting. Score frosting with knife to mark 24 bars.
- BLEND vanilla frosting and food color in small bowl. Place in decorating bag with small round tip. Pipe frosting to make vine and leaf design on each bar. Place 1 candy pumpkin on each bar. Chill 1 hour or until frosting is firm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 24), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 135mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 31g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.