Pumpkin Patch Party Cake
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 2 packages Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Halloween Cake Mix
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 6 whole eggs
- OR 8 egg whites
FROSTING AND DECORATION
- 2 (15.6 oz.) cans Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Halloween Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 flat bottom ice cream cone
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- Candy, including candy corn, for decorations (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup fluted tube pan with flour no-stick cooking spring. Prepare and bake 1 cake mix according to package directions. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining cake mix.
- PLACE 1 cake, rounded side down, on serving plate. Spread top with 1/3 cup orange-colored frosting. Place second cake, rounded side up, on top of first cake. Frost cakes with remaining orange-colored frosting.
- FROST outside of cone with 1/4 cup chocolate fudge frosting. Place remaining chocolate fudge frosting in small resealable food storage bag. Cut tiny hole in bottom corner of bag. Draw eyes, nose and mouth on pumpkin with frosting. For teeth, use candy corn. Insert cone in center of cake, forming stem of pumpkin.
- TIP *For a brighter orange color, stir 3/4 teaspoon yellow and 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring into frosting. If necessary, before assembling, trim cakes to form flat surfaces.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 360mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 41g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.