Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 2 dozen bars
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour, plus 1 tablespoon, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, nuts, granulated sugar, brown sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl. Add butter; mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 1/4 cups crumb mixture. Pat remaining mixture on bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- COMBINE pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon, allspice and salt in large bowl; mix well. Pour evenly over crust.
- MIX reserved crumbs with remaining 1 tablespoon flour. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.