Pumpkin Roll with Crunchy Peanut Butter Cream
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 13 min
- Ready Time: 240 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- OR Pillsbury BEST™ Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Caramel Flavored Syrup
- 3 tablespoons cocktail peanuts, chopped
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray a 15x10-inch jelly roll pan with no-stick cooking spray with flour; line with waxed or parchment paper. Spray paper with no-stick spray with flour.
- STIR together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and baking soda in small bowl. Beat eggs in large mixing bowl on medium speed of electric mixer for 1 minute. Gradually beat in sugar; beat 2 minutes. Blend in pumpkin. Gradually add flour mixture, beating just until combined. Spread batter evenly into pan. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- SIFT powdered sugar over a clean kitchen towel. Loosen cake edges and immediately invert cake onto prepared towel. Carefully remove paper. Roll up cake and towel, beginning at the narrow end. Cool on wire rack for 45 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and extract in medium bowl until well combined.
- UNROLL cake and remove towel; spread peanut butter cream evenly to edges of cake. Roll up cake; cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- DRIZZLE with caramel syrup and sprinkle with chopped peanuts before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of roll), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 36g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.