Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Bread
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 8 to 10 serving
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Pumpkin Spice Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup quick or old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup chopped dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- Chopped walnuts for garnish, optional
- HEAT oven to 350ºF (325ºF for dark non-stick pans). Spray 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR together muffin mix, oats, cranberries, walnuts and milk in medium bowl. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and set in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Loosen around edge with knife. Remove from pan to cooling rack
- SPREAD frosting over top while bread is warm. (It will melt a little and drizzle down sides of loaf.) Sprinkle with chopped walnuts, if desired. Cool completely. For easier slicing, wrap and store overnight in cool place. Slice with serrated knife.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 8 slices), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 28g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 30%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.