Quick Cookie Balloon Cake
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 to 16 servings
- 1 recipe Quick Cookie Cake
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 (13.25 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Confetti sprinkles, cherry licorice strands and colored sugar
- 1 (13.25 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Easy Frost™ Decadent Chocolate Fudge Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- PREPARE the Quick Cookie Cake according to directions. Cool completely.
- FILL a pastry bag fitted with a #3 tip with vanilla frosting for script. Use Vanilla Dream Easy Frost, with five-star tip removed, to make balloons. Apply gentle pressure to nozzle while allowing frosting to continually flow into balloon shape. Decorate with confetti sprinkles. Use licorice for strings.
- MAKE star border by pointing five-star tip straight down. Press gently forming a star. Continue alternating chocolate and vanilla stars around the entire edge. Top with colored sugar.
- TIP See variation listed above for more ideas.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 68g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 50g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.