Quick Cookie Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 30 min
- Yield: 12 to 16 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened or slightly melted*
- 1 large egg
- 1 (13.25 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Decadent Chocolate Fudge Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- 1 (13.25 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Decorator sprinkles, colored sugar or candy (optional)
- Quick Cookie Balloon Cake
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cookie mix, softened butter and egg in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until soft dough is formed. Pat evenly into prepared pan.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool completely. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Remove foil from cookie and place on serving platter. Decorate as desired using frosting, decorator sprinkles, colored sugar or candy.
- TIP *To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 68g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 50g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.