Quick Cranberry Orange Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 16 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.6 oz.) package Pillsbury® Cranberry Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch square pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine all base ingredients in large bowl; mix well with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture evenly in bottom of prepared pan.
- COMBINE all filling ingredients in medium bowl; blend well. Spread filling evenly over base. Sprinkle evenly with reserved crumb mixture; press lightly.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar pf 16), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.