Quick Homestyle Pancakes
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Ready Time: 20 min
- Yield: 8 pancakes
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- OR 1/4 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- MIX together milk, egg and shortening in medium bowl. Combine flour, powdered sugar, baking powder and salt in separate bowl. Add to milk mixture and stir until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- SPRAY griddle or skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat to medium-high heat. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto griddle. Cook until bubbles appear evenly over top, about 1 1/2 minutes. Turn over and brown second side, about 1 minute more. Serve with syrup.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 pancake), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 24g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.