Quick Monster Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 16 cookies
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes (optional)
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3/4 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup candy-coated milk chocolate candies
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Mix cookie mix, butter, coconut, oats, peanut butter, milk, egg and vanilla in large bowl until dough forms. Stir in milk chocolate candies. Shape into 2-inch balls using 1/4 cup dough for each. Place on baking sheet 3 inches apart. Flatten with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
- BAKE 13 to 15 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool on baking sheet 3 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 16), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 10g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.