Quilted Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cake
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 15 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Supreme Collection™ Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 packet Cream Cheese Filling Mix
- 3 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- MIX filling packet, water, oil and sour cream in medium bowl until smooth and creamy. Drop by spoonfuls over top of batter. Swirl with a knife to make a marbled pattern.
- BAKE 32 to 36 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Place on wire rack to cool completely.
- SPREAD cake with frosting. Smooth and score in a lattice pattern. Garnish lattice points with dried cranberries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice1/15 of cake), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.