- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup candy-coated milk chocolate candies
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes.
- SPRINKLE candies evenly over brownies. Gently press candies into surface of brownies. Bake an additional 9 to 12 minutes or until brownies are set in center. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 brownies), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.