- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (4-serving size) package any fruit-flavored gelatin
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using the water, oil and eggs. Line muffin pan with paper baking cups. Fill cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake 18 to 22 minutes. Cool completely.
- COMBINE boiling water and fruit-flavored gelatin in small bowl. Stir 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved. Poke holes in top of each cupcake with a straw. Spoon about 2 teaspoons dissolved gelatin over each cupcake.
- REFRIGERATE 2 hours. Spread with whipped topping. Decorate with sprinkles. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.