Raspberry Coconut Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 135 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1 (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened coconut flakes, divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat butter, sugar, vanilla and salt in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in 2 eggs, one at a time, until blended. Gradually beat in 2 cups flour until blended.
- SPREAD evenly in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Spoon jam over crust, spreading evenly.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, lemon juice and remaining 1 egg and 2 tablespoons flour in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups coconut. Spoon evenly over jam layer. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup coconut. Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and bottom crust is completely baked. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.