Raspberry Cream Brownie Dessert Squares
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 130 min
- Yield: 9 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Walnut Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- HEAT oven to 350FºF. Spray bottom only of an 8-inch square pan with no-stick cooking spray. Bake brownies as directed on package, using oil, water and egg. Cool 45 minutes or until completely cooled.
- PLACE strainer over medium bowl; pour raspberries with syrup into strainer. Press raspberries with back of spoon through strainer to remove seeds; discard seeds. Place 1/2 cup raspberry puree in small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over puree; let stand 5 minutes to soften.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until very soft. Add whipped topping; blend well.
- HEAT gelatin mixture in saucepan over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved, stirring constantly. Stir gelatin mixture into remaining raspberry puree in bowl. Add raspberry mixture to cream cheese mixture; stir until smooth. Pour mixture over cooled brownies. Refrigerate 30 to 40 minutes or until firm.
- LET stand 5 to 10 minutes to soften before serving. Cut into squares. Top each serving with chocolate curls or 1 fresh raspberry, if desired. Store in refrigerator.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE brownie mix package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/9 of recipe), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 37g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.