Raspberry-Filled Brownie Delights
Teresa Ralston, New Albany, OH, Bake-Off® Contest 43, 2008 Finalist
- Prep Time: 35 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 12 sandwich cookies
- 1 box (15.5 oz) Pillsbury™ Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Walnut Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Unsalted or Salted Butter, melted
- 1 Eggland's Best egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 2 to 4 teaspoons Domino® or C&H® Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 12 fresh raspberries (about 1/2 cup)
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir together brownie mix and flour. Add butter, egg and vanilla; stir until blended. Let dough stand 15 minutes for easier handling.
- Shape dough into 24 (about 1 1/2-inch) balls (dough will be soft). Place 2 inches apart on ungreased large cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until set and tops appear dry. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons preserves on bottom of 1 cookie; top with another cookie, bottom side down. Repeat with remaining cookies. Sprinkle powdered sugar through fine-mesh strainer or sieve over cookies. Place on serving platter; garnish as desired with raspberries.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft)
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Decrease butter to 1/3 cup.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2008
®Land O’ Lakes is a registered trademark of Land O’ Lakes, Inc.
Eggland's Best is a registered trademark of Eggland's Best, Inc.
Domino is the registered trademark of American Sugar Refining, Inc. Yonkers, NY 10750
C&H is a registered trademark of C&H Sugar Company, Crockett, CA
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 27g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.