Raspberry Lemonade Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 170 min
- Yield: 30 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Pink Lemonade Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 9-inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cookie mix and butter in large bowl with fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 3/4 cup crumbs for topping. Press remaining mixture evenly into bottom of prepared baking pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- SPREAD jam evenly over partially baked crust. Beat cream cheese, sugar and egg in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Spoon over jam to cover. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes Cool completely. Chill 1 hour. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Peel away foil from sides. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 30), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.