Raspberry Nut Brownies
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 38 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (12.35 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Sugar Free Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 16 fresh red raspberries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8 x 8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil, preserves and egg in medium bowl. Stir 50 strokes or until well blended. Spread in prepared pan. Sprinkle with pecans. Press nuts into batter slightly.
- BAKE 35 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely before cutting into bars. Top each brownie with a fresh red raspberry.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 16), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 0g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.