Raspberry Rhubarb Pie
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups red rhubarb, cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen red raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup prepared cranberry/raspberry sauce
- PREPARE recipe for double crust pie, using a 9-inch pie plate. Roll out dough for bottom crust and place in pie plate according to recipe directions.
- HEAT oven to 425ºF.
- COMBINE sugar and flour in large bowl. Add egg; beat thoroughly. Add rhubarb, raspberries and sauce. Spoon filling into unbaked pie crust. Moisten pastry edge with water.
- ROLL out dough for top crust, place onto filled pie and finish edges according to pie crust recipe directions. Cut slits in top crust or prick with fork to vent steam. Cover edge with foil, if necessary, to prevent overbrowning.
- BAKE 10 minutes. REDUCE OVEN TEMPERATURE TO 350ºF. Bake an additional 45 minutes or until filling in center is bubbly and crust is golden brown (if using frozen rhubarb bake 60 to 70 minutes). Cool until barely warm or to room temperature before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 64g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 36g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.