Raspberry Streusel Muffins
With a touch of cinnamon, these muffins are great as a breakfast treat or a tasty dessert.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 50 min
- Yield: 1 dozen muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 1 3/4 cups flour, baking powder, salt and lemon peel in large bowl. Make a well in center of mixture. Stir together sweetened condensed milk, egg, melted butter and milk. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Fold in raspberries. Spoon batter into prepared pan, filling cups two-thirds full.
- COMBINE remaining 1/4 cup flour, sugar and cinnamon. Cut in 2 tablespoons butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans immediately.
- TIP One cup frozen raspberries may be used instead of fresh. Thaw, rinse and drain. Pat dry with paper towels.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin of 12), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 33g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.