Red Raspberry Chocolate Brownie
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 220 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 oz.) bottle Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs.
- BAKE in 8-inch square baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in raspberry preserves; beat in whipped topping until well blended. Spread evenly over cooled brownies. Create swirls in the raspberry cream using the tines of a fork. Chill 2 hours. Serve with chocolate syrup.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 12), Calories 590 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 87g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 69g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.