Red Team Pennant Cake
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 16 to 20 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 packages Pillsbury® Funfetti® Radiant Red Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 egg whites
- 2 containers Pillsbury® Confetti Funfetti™ Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake mixes according to package directions using water, oil and egg whites. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Freeze 30 minutes or until ready to frost.
- CUT 1 large triangle from cake from the top center of shorter side to the 2 bottom corners of opposite shorter side. Place the 2 cut-off pieces on large tray, rounded side up, to form a second triangle the same shape as the whole one. Spread with frosting. Place whole triangle on top. Trim edges if necessary. Frost top of cake. Decorate as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 360mg, Total Carbohydrate 62g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.