Red Velvet Brownie Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 22 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Radiant Red Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 22 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BEAT brownie mix, cake mix, water, oil and 3 eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until just blended. Blend in butter. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Blend in frosting until smooth. Frost cupcakes. Sprinkle evenly with pecans.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 22 cupcakes), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 32g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.