Red, White and Blue Raspberry Bars
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 28 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Blue Raspberry Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 2/3 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 36 fresh raspberries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cookie mix, butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 26 to 28 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium until creamy. Beat in frosting, whipped topping and lemon juice until smooth. Spread over bars. Top with raspberries. Chill 30 minutes. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.