Red, White and Blueberry Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 9 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.9 oz) package Pillsbury™ Chocolatier Collection™ Caramel Swirl Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 (7-oz.) can whipped cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 8 decorative flag-topped toothpicks (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat bottom of 8 x 8-inch or 9 x 9-inch square pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, packet of chocolate-flavored syrup, oil, water and egg in a large bowl. Stir 50 strokes with spoon. Spread into prepared pan.
- BAKE 34 to 37 minutes for 8 x 8-inch pan or 32 to 35 minutes for a 9 x 9-inch pan. Cool completely.
- CUT brownies into 9 portions. Place each brownie in the center of a dessert plate. Top each with whipped cream, sliced strawberries, blueberries, another dollop of whipped cream and a decorative flag-topped toothpick, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/9), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 135mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 34g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 2%, Iron 40%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.