Red, White and Green Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Rudolph Red Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Garland Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FIT three decorating bags with large round or star tips. Fill one bag half full with red frosting, one bag half full with white frosting and one bag half full with green frosting. Pipe frosting in circles starting at outside edge of cupcake, alternating colors to create stripes and overlapping slightly to create height. Top with dot of red or green frosting. Sprinkle immediately with candy bits from frosting, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 44g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.