Reduced Fat Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, plus 2 tbsps., divided
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package light (Neufchatel) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 2 cups flour, oats, sugar and butter in medium bowl until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press 1/2 mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- BEAT cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg whites, remaining flour and vanilla; mix well. Pour over crust. Combine cranberry sauce and cornstarch; spoon over cheese mixture. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over top.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes. Cool. Chill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.