Reindeer Cookie Pops
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 36 pops
- 1 package Pillsbury® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened or slightly melted
- 1 large egg
- 36 pretzel sticks
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 72 mini pretzel twists
- Candy coated chocolate pieces
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine cookie mix, flour, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until soft dough forms. Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out triangles with 2-inch sides using a pairing knife. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Insert pretzel stick into one tip of each triangle.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FROST cookies with chocolate frosting. Attach pretzel twists on two tips of each cookie to form antlers. Add candy pieces for eyes and nose.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 36 cookie pops), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.