- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 9 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT eggs in medium bowl. Stir in milk, butter, flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir until flour is moistened. Stir in rosemary. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into squares. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/9 of recipe), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 480mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.