- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 9 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT eggs in medium bowl. Stir in milk, butter, flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir until flour is moistened. Stir in rosemary. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into squares. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/42 of recipe), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.