Rosemary Garlic Focaccia
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 2 loaves
- 1 (16 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Hot Roll Mix
- 1 cup hot water, 120° to 130°F
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- OR 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour, as needed to handle dough
- Crisco® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Coarse salt
- COMBINE flour and yeast packets from roll mix in large bowl. Stir in hot water, 2 tablespoons olive oil, rosemary, garlic and salt until dough pulls away from sides of bowl. Knead dough on lightly floured surface 5 minutes until smooth, adding more flour as needed. Cover with large bowl; let rest 5 minutes. Heat oven to 375°F.
- COAT two 8-inch cake pans with no-stick cooking spray. Divide dough in half; pat each half into prepared pans. Cover with plastic wrap and towel. Let rise in warm place (80° to 85°F.) 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- POKE holes at 1-inch intervals in dough using handle of wooden spoon. Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with coarse salt. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/16 of recipe), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 370mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 2g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.