Rustic Four Berry Tart
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Double Crust Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat large cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE recipe for double crust pie. Roll out to 14-inch circle. Place in center of prepared cookie sheet.
- COMBINE fruit, sugar, flour and almonds in medium bowl until evenly moistened. Spoon on top of pie dough to within 3-inches of edge. Fold up edges, overlapping dough, to make a circle. Brush edge with milk.
- BAKE 50 to 60 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool 30 minutes. Loosen tart from pan. Slide carefully onto serving plate. Stir powdered sugar, vanilla and enough milk to make a thin frosting. Drizzle over cooled tart.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 500 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 28g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 62g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 30g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.