Salted Caramel Apple Crisp Bars
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 24 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups peeled and diced Granny Smith apple
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Frosting
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine cake mix, oats, cinnamon, butter and egg in large bowl with fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 cup crumbs for topping. Press remaining mixture evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Place apples evenly over crust. Top with reserved crumb mixture. Bake an additional 23 to 26 minutes or until crumb topping begin to brown. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- HEAT frosting in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 15 seconds. Stir. Drizzle evenly over bars. Sprinkle with salt.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.