Salty Caramel Cheesecake Bites
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- Coarse sea salt
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Line 48 mini muffin cups with mini paper baking cups. Combine graham cracker crumbs and 1 tablespoon sugar in small bowl. Stir in melted butter until evenly moistened. Divide evenly into prepared baking cups using about 1 1/2 teaspoons for each. Press to form an even layer. Bake 5 minutes. Cool while preparing filling.
- BEAT cream cheese, flour and 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Spoon over crusts until baking cups are almost full. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool in pans 15 minutes. Chill 1 hour or until cold.
- MELT 2 tablespoons butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in brown sugar, syrup and remaining sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Cook until mixture bubbles, about 7 minutes, stirring frequently. Cool 5 minutes. Spoon onto centers of cheesecake bites. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 48 bites), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.