Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Dark Chocolate Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 containers Pillsbury® Funfetti® Rudolph Red Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin pans with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FILL decorating bag fitted with small star tip with red frosting. Fill another decorating bag fitted with medium star tip with white frosting. Pipe red frosting starting at center of cupcake, moving in spiral motion to mound frosting 1 1/2 inches high leaving room for border. Pipe white frosting to make border. Sprinkle border immediately with candy bits from frosting. Pipe small white star on top of hat.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 42g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.