Snickerdoodle Cupcakes with Maple Frosting
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- OR 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- Cinnamon sugar for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BLEND cake mix, milk, butter, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon in medium bowl with electric mixer until moist. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Fill prepared cups evenly with batter.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire racks.
- BEAT syrup, cream cheese and butter in medium bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in powdered sugar until smooth. Spread on cupcakes. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- TIP For fall cupcakes place candy corn on top of frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 39g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.