Snow-Capped Chocolate Drops
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherry liquid
- 2 envelopes premelted unsweetened chocolate
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 3/4 cup marshmallow creme
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in bowl of electric mixer. Add egg, brown sugar, shortening, cherry liquid and chocolate. Blend well at low speed. Stir in walnuts and cherries. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on racks.
- FROST each cooled cookie with 1 teaspoon marshmallow creme.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.