- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 7 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 1/4 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons clear vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE oil and oats. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cake mix, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Fold in nuts. Form into 1-inch balls and place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- BAKE 8 minutes or until set. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute. Remove cookies to cooling rack. Roll in powdered sugar while still slightly warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/84), Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.