- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 1/4 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE oil and oats in large bowl. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cake mix, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Fold in nuts. Form into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 minutes or until set. Cool on baking sheet 1 minute. Remove cookies to wire rack. Roll in powdered sugar while still slightly warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (2 cookies of 84), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.