Sour Cream Raisin Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 9 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9x9-inch pan lightly with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT shortening, brown sugar, eggs and sour cream in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in medium bowl. Add orange juice and dry ingredients to shortening mixture. Beat at low speed until blended, scraping bowl constantly. Beat at medium speed 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in raisins. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and center springs back when lightly touched. Cool completely. Spread with frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/9 of cake), Calories 530 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 430mg, Total Carbohydrate 81g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 58g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.