Special Day Cookie Pop Bouquet
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 2 dozen
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Pink Lemonade Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 24 (7-inch) cookie sticks
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Frosting
- Pillsbury™ Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Decorating sprinkles or candy bits
- Curling ribbon
- 1 foam craft block
- 1 oval decorator bucket
- 1 package white paper crinkle cut filler
- Decorator ribbon
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine cookie mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until evenly moistened. Using a heaping tablespoon, shape into 24 balls about 1 1/2-inch in diameter. Insert cookie stick into center of each ball. Place 3-inches apart on baking sheet. Flatten to 2-inch circles using the bottom of glass sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 3 minutes on baking sheet. Cool completely on cooling rack before holding with stick.
- FROST and decorate cooled cookies as desired using decorator sprinkles and candy bits.
- For Bouquet: TIE curling decorator ribbon in bows around cookie sticks, as desired. Cut white foam block to fit inside decorator bucket. Tie decorator ribbon in bow around top of bucket. Place paper crinkle on top of styrofoam to cover. Arrange 7 to 10 cookie pops, as desired, by inserting into foam base.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 24g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.