Spiced Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Frosting
- 2/3 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 24 wooden craft sticks
- Decorator ribbon
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners. Beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs, cinnamon and nutmeg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Divide evenly into muffin cups.
- BAKE 19 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- SPREAD frosting over tops of cupcakes. Sprinkle peanuts around edges. Insert wooden stick into center of each cupcake. Tie ribbon in a bow around each wooden stick.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.