Spiced Carrot Raisin Bread
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 slices
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup raisins
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and cloves in medium bowl. Whisk together eggs, oil and milk. Add to dry ingredients. Mix until combined. Stir in carrots and raisins. Pour into prepared pan
- BAKE 60 to 70 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in pan. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely before slicing.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of loaf), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.