Spiced Pumpkin Pecan Quick Bread
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 70 min
- Ready Time: 135 min
- Yield: 2 loaves (24 servings)
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (15 oz.) can pure pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 packages Pillsbury® Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 2 (9 x 5-inch) loaf pans with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT butter and brown sugar in extra large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Blend in pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and pumpkin pie spice. Beat in quick bread mix (large clear packets) until evenly moistened. Stir in pecans. Spread 2 cups batter into each pan. Divide 1 packet swirl mix (small clear packet) evenly over batter in prepared pans. Top evenly with remaining batter. Sprinkle remaining packet swirl mix evenly over batter in pans.
- BAKE 65 to 70 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pans 15 minutes. Remove from pans to wire rack to cool completely. Knead glaze packets (small foil packets) to soften. Drizzle over loaves before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice of 24), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 34g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 50%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.