Spooky Spider Web Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Yellow Premium Cake Mix, or any flavor
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Black and orange decorator gels
- Plastic spider rings (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Line 24 cupcake pans with paper baking cups.
- BAKE and cool cupcakes according to package directions using water, oil and eggs.
- FROST each cupcake with vanilla frosting. Using decorator gels, pipe a spider web on each cupcake. Place a spider ring into center of each web, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 16g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.