Spring Chick Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 containers Pillsbury® Funfetti® Neon Yellow Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 48 mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Orange candy fruit slices or orange gumdrops
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs to make 24 cupcakes. Cool completely on wire rack.
- PLACE all candy bits from frosting in small bowl. Frost cupcakes, one at a time, using 1 container yellow frosting. Dip 1 edge of cupcake into candy bits to form chick's crest, using about 1/4 teaspoon bits for each cupcake. Place 2 mini chocolate chips on each cupcake for eyes. Cut orange candy fruit slices into very small pieces for noses. Arrange on all cupcakes.
- PLACE remaining container yellow frosting into decorating bag fitted with medium star tip. Pipe several 1-inch lines of frosting on left and right sides of each cupcake to resemble wings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 35g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.