- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- Assorted food coloring as desired
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Gummy candy rings
- Decorator sugar
- Flaked coconut
- Jelly beans
- Chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- Gummy worm candies
- Chocolate coated candy pieces
- LINE 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Bake and cool cupcakes as directed on package using water, oil and eggs.
- ADD desired food color to frosting. Frost cooled cupcakes. Decorate using any of the following ideas.
- SNIP outer sides of gummy rings using small scissors. Place gumdrops in center of rings. Insert toothpicks in each ring and place on top of frosted cupcakes sprinkled with green colored coconut shavings or green decorator sugar.
- COLOR coconut shavings with food coloring, sprinkle on frosting, top with Smucker's® Jelly Beans. Bend a licorice strip over sides to create handle.
- SPRINKLE frosting with crushed chocolate cookie wafers. Cut gummy worms in half and press the cut sides into crumbs. Decorate with candy coated chocolate pieces in spring colors to form flowers and butterflies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 23g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.